Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The end of tSH?

Hello readers,

Instead of posting like normal I'd like to put a question to you: are you still interested in reading this so I should continue or would it be okay for me to take leave for an undetermined time?

I realized several months ago that it's been over two years since I moved abroad, started this blog. It originally started out as a way for my friends and family to keep track of me as I discovered new things, traveled to new places. Also personally it was a way to document my adventures, my life moments.

But seeing as how I'm going into my second year here in London and things are becoming more stable and potentially routine (though I'd have to admit that my life lacks the strictest kind of routine), I find it harder and harder to write witty things about the adventures I have, to make them something other than documentation, and sometimes my backlog of unwritten posts is higher than my ones ready for publish.

So, if you simply cannot live without my blog, please respond to this post or send me a message. I am perfectly happy to keep doing it if someone is vested and would like to continue reading.

Otherwise, it'll be nice to take a break from writing, maybe get some of my creativity and wit, while focusing on the present.

Please let me know, I'm very curious to hear your thoughts and feelings. :)

Sincerely,
tSH


No comments:

Post a Comment