Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hullo Murrika!

It has never been my intention to write about my adventures while in America because it seems silly to blog about my homeland. But sometimes, adventures are just too big not to be recorded (as was the case when I broke this rule the first time, during Rhinda's bachelorette festivities in Boston).

My time home for Christmas was the same way. This time, instead of just having quiet time at home with my family and celebrating Christmas multiple times, my friends were following me. That's right - German K, Hong Kong P, and Churches were all convening in California so we could go on a massive roadtrip. We explored a lot of California and even into Vegas for new years.

Let's just say that it's not a trip I'll likely forget anytime soon, even if I weren't blogging about it.

So, without further ado, I present you with our roadtrip adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment