Monday, December 23, 2013

And 2013 comes to an end...

I still have more to post on Vienna, but alas, this will be my last post of the year as I'm starting my glorious holidays tomorrow and will purposefully be stepping away from a computer.

Thanks again, dear readers, for pushing me to keep up this blog through thick and thin - it's come in handy more than once and in ways I never imagined. It's kept me honest and allowed me to become more open than I have been previously. Without you I wouldn't bother; so my appreciation for your support and interest is great.

Have an excellent holiday season, wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I'll see you again on January 9th, 2014. Until then, know that I am roadtripping around California (and Vegas) with my dear friends German K, Hong Kong P, and Churches.

Not all who wander are lost.

Sincerely yours,
tSH

No comments:

Post a Comment