Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A facelift for fall

Not literally of course...for the blog! :)

I don't know how many of you actually go to my site everyday/sometimes versus just plugging my link into a reader or subscribing by email (it would be interesting to know the stats actually...I can only pull the stats that are fed through the site without putting more effort into it...mostly what I've found out is that my main reading demographic is in the States (no shock there) and that I have about x page hits a day (I'll keep that a trade secret)).

Anyway, I figured it was time for a change around here, since I hadn't changed anything about the blog (except maybe the publishing pattern) since I started it.

So, boom! New look for the upcoming fall festivities and fun. Something different. And finally, something that gives my photos frames without me doing anything (ah the magic of everyday technology that enhances our lives).

Feeling quite good about this update, small as it is. Life needs these constant little improvements.

I've always loved the autumn; as a child it was my favorite season. All the beautiful changing of the colors and the crisp clean air. The Finns have the most wonderful all-encompassing word for this transition: ruska. If only English had something as elegant.

It's not began to quite turn fall yet here in England (something I am so oddly grateful for), but I know it's just around the corner because the nights are getting nippy.

And so, the change in scenery.

tSH


No comments:

Post a Comment