- Getting older really does make you appreciate things like "everything in moderation, including moderation."
- Never go skydiving when you have a stomach problem (the results are not spectacular and you may be haunted...for days afterwards). (I was luckily not the one who suffered the wrathful consequences of this, but I did see it firsthand).
- Wine before noon when you're on vacation really is priceless.
- Time with good friends really is the best, no matter where you are.
- The best way to eat everything you want is to eat small amounts. (i.e. PACE yourself).
- People don't change.
- America makes me and other people, fat.
- It also makes me remember that I love the taste of food (ah food, how I've missed you so)
And there you have it, holidays...realized!