Monday, February 18, 2013

The move has begun!

Apologies for the late post (this is going to barely squeak by before midnight, Pacific Standard Time), but all of Monday was spent supervising the removal of my things as I start the official process on my move to be with Don, Lon Don.

It's hard to believe I'm now at this point, after everything that has happened.

I'll write a longer post about this as I catch up in blog-time, but just wanted to acknowledge it as it comes, and then goes.

I'll have to say, exciting as this move is and I'm sure will be...moving doesn't get any easier, no matter how many times you do it. I may have only been with Finn for slightly less than 11 months but the friendships and connections made are not any less strong than those I made with Randy Ego.

I will miss my friends and significant others.

Lucky for me, I already have a return trip booked! Easter weekend will see my return to Finn's arms, though only as I pass through to St. Petersburg. But still, I will see my beloved city again. And that, strangely, is very reassuring.

So, on that note, I leave you all readers, and will continue (past midnight), with my adventures in Thailand.

Thanks,
tSH

No comments:

Post a Comment