Monday, January 7, 2013

And we're back for the new year!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a good beginning to the new year. I've been cheering myself with the last shreds of California sun before I get on my plane in a few hours to return to snowy Finland.

2012 was a strange year, no doubt. A time for learning and discovery. I have a feeling that 2013 will be for the lessons. There are so many more things to learn.

In the meantime, I will continue blogging as I've been given much feedback that it is enjoyable still for you, my readers, and so I will go on.

Please enjoy the continued saga from my adventures in Norway, as I ramp up for the new year and weave in my new insights and ridiculosities.

Cheers to all; let's make this year a great one.

Sincerely yours,
tSH

No comments:

Post a Comment