Monday, December 3, 2012

Well, maybe we're back...

Heh, perhaps my other message about being back was a little premature.

After posting it, I realized that yes, it's true, I am back to work, but only sporadically over the next month. You see, since taking this job (in Finland and before I relocated), I actually hadn't taken any of my vacation up until this point. Which means that I have almost a full year's worth of European vacation to use. Which means...it's all getting squished and used up at this point. :D Yay for me, not so good for the blog and work and consistency.

What does this mean exactly? Probably less regular posts (despite usually having a healthy backlog to share) and a lot of adventures that I've yet to write about (something something falling behind because I go offline when I'm on holiday).

To give you an idea of what my schedule is like in the next few weeks:
Flying back to Helsinki today after spending the last few weeks back home in California.
Spending a day in Helsinki working from home before flying off to Norway for four days (vacation).
Back to Helsinki for less than 24 hours then four days in Berlin (business trip).
Back to Helsinki for five days then back to the States for winter holidays.
Not back to Finland until the around the 8th of the new year.

Yep, gonna be one of those four-country whirlwind kind of tours over the next 2.5 weeks.

Anyhoo, this means that likely I'll be falling off the consistent grid a little bit, so apologies for that in advance. I do still have some things to post and will try to continue to write consistently (there are many things I need to document and otherwise humorize ^_^), but it's possible I may slip.

So, without further ado, I will continue.

Thanks,
tSH

No comments:

Post a Comment