Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Concerns of the bloggy variety

Hello readers,

It has come to my attention that this blog occasionally gets a rash of anonymous comments that are spam or otherwise disruptive. You probably don't notice them because either I delete them or the system deletes them, but nonetheless I get notice of them everytime they're posted.

I know some of you are registered anonymously for various reasons (and I've been told these reasons, so thank you for that) but would any of you object to me putting back on stricter security measures? It makes me uncomfortable that these things are being allowed to happen and I'm not that happy with having a completely open site, despite the anonymity that I try to maintain.

If you have issues please let me know, otherwise I will likely beef up security once again to stop getting these types of interactions.

Naturally if my putting on security measures interferes with your reading of the blog after the fact, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
tSH

No comments:

Post a Comment