Friday, November 16, 2012

Coming to America

Yes that's right, I'm coming to America for Thanksgiving. Finally getting in some much needed R&R after working over a year without a real vacation.

Yes, I've taken weekend trips to other countries, but I have not actually taken any vacation days. I've just used public holidays to my advantage and worked the rest. The last trip I took to the States was actually a business trip, if you can believe it.

So, I'm going to take a hiatus for about two and a half weeks, though I may decide to post a bit while I'm away, just so there's something going on here. I'm pretty decent with backlog, and it's not like life stops just because I go on vacation.

And so I leave you with this hilarious going away message: if you've not seen the movie "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy, Arsenio Hall, James Earl Jones, and a weird cameo by none other than Samuel L. Jackson (he plays a robber at a fast food joint, though officially he's credited as "hold-up man," lol), you should really check it out. It's a 1988 classic. Incredibly un-PC.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'll see you on the other side.

Sincerely,
tSH

No comments:

Post a Comment