Thursday, October 18, 2012

Breaking down and being lazy

This is probably the only time this will happen, but I will fully admit that I have succumbed to the will of the lazy and bought myself dishwasher tablets.

...after the initial success of using the dishwasher and seeing how convenient my life could possibly be without needing to manually wash my dishes every time, my eyes sparkled with the grandeur of how much more time I could have for other things, like scrimshaw, reading, or possibly even sleeping (that last one is the most heavily debated of that list).

In any case, I admit, with a small amount of shame, that I have joined the party of the lazies. I now do not always wash my dishes by hand. The dishwasher is now being used on a semi-regular basis.

Lord have mercy, what will be next? O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment