Friday, September 14, 2012

Coming to America!

Finally, after almost 6 months of being away...I will be returning to the Motherland.

Yes, that's right folks, I'll be coming to America. California, specifically. To my hometown.

Admittedly it's for a business trip, but I'll take whatever I can get (and it's lovely to have someone else pay for it, 'cause man does it get expensive).

What will I do when I get there?

  • Eat all of the delicious food that I am otherwise deprived of
  • Walk around in tshirts and shorts because likely the weather will still be warmer than anything I've experienced all summer in Finland
  • Buy food at ridiculous times of the night just because I can 
  • Go shopping because everything is cheap
Yes it's true, I will likely do all of the capitalistic things that one should try to steer clear from (for general health and well-being reasons) when coming to America.

I will now take this opportunity to shout a ridiculous quote from that god awful movie, "Team America: World Police":

America, f*ck yeah!

(Btw this will likely mean a hiatus from writing for about a week...perhaps two. Apologies for that ^_^).

No comments:

Post a Comment