Friday, September 28, 2012

And we're back!

Thanks for bearing with me as I went on a small hiatus. Conclusions: the business trip was good! Got some glorious eating and shopping in, as well as some pleasure and much needed sunshine. Feels a bit weird to be back in Finland, but alas, also good to be back in fresh air (not that California isn't fresh).

I will say though, I did miss Finland a bit. Stranger things have happened.

And so, without further ado, I will continue posting in the very near future. I'll not be posting about my times away (other than maybe to mention that London was just as smelly, dirty, and racist as I remembered it), but life will soon pick up again and I will be posting about my adventures presently. In the meantime, enjoy a bit of backlog.

Thanks,
tSH

2 comments:

  1. Just a note: we are PHresh over in California :) Wish we could have seen you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could have seen you guys too! I should be back during the holiday season, if only for a few days. My plan is to take a roadtrip down to SD after/around the new year, so be around at that time and you'll be sure to spot me! :) Miss you like crazy!

      Delete