Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Oh my god, I almost forgot, it's the 4th of July. The day of independence for my people.

So, Happy 4th of July everyone! :)

You may ask what I am doing in celebration of this momentous holiday? Well, well!

While my family and friends have the day off and are likely barbequeing in the sunshine with fireworks in their eyes, I slaved at work all day long (which included a 5 hour meeting about analytical frameworks...oh yes ^_^), plan to go shopping for a suit with a friend, and am going to a pub quiz at an Irish bar later tonight. Very American stuff.

But alas, such is my life in Finland.

So eat some delicious hotdogs and corn on the cob for me, folks! The corn here is oddly precooked and the hotdogs have cheese stuffed in them, so, some snarf some all-American potato salad in my honor!

Oh American goodies, you are sorely missed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment