Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Apologies for the slump!

Things have been quite busy around the nest of tSH lately, so apologies for the delay in posts. A few quick updates though, on what's been going on (and therefore what you can expect in the next week of posts...once I get around to writing them and getting them up):
  • Midsummer weekend trip to Scotland
  • Wondrous nights and matches of football (aka soccer!)
  • Pictures of the magical woolen cape from Tallinn/Estonia
So, as soon as I can get my stuff together these are the things you will be hearing about.

Again, please feel free to post any comments you may have, so I know what you're thinking and/or if there are any requests! I will eventually get to them (I promise ^_^), albeit I cannot promise the most speedy of turnaround times (as you can see here).

And now hopefully...to posting I go!

Thanks,
tSH

No comments:

Post a Comment