Sunday, April 15, 2012

Explanations for my short hiatus


Apologies to all for my week-long hiatus, there are several reasons why I disappeared, and I will explain as such:

  1. I signed a lease for my new (soon to be "perfect") apartment this past Wednesday then immediately flew to Berlin for a business trip.
  2. I was on said Berlin business trip for several days.
  3. There was unfortunately some racism in the wild, which I will write a small snippit about. For those who know me very well, understand that I'm not one who likes to dwell on unpleasant things, and this counts as one of those.
  4. I have been reading A Dance with Dragons (Game of Thrones book #5, i.e. A Song of Ice and Fire #5) for a week now and I'm already half way through. Nuff said.
  5. All of my other time has been spent planning out my new apartment.

Because of all these reasons, plus the fact that a new security update makes my laptop hate my temporary apartment internet even more, I was kept from updating all of you wonderful people. I do indeed apologize and will hope to be more diligent in the future. To make up for this, I will now post several entries in succession so you'll be all caught up. Rapid fire...go!

No comments:

Post a Comment